Wlodzimierz Grabowski Samplelord Update
W.Grabowski has updated Samplelord to v1.5 and announced that several new versions - Samplelord Dev, Samplelord x64 for 64-bit Windows systems and Samplelord Leo for Mac OS X - are under development.
Two new Samplelord's sub-versions have also been released for V-Machine users: Samplelord Le is free and Samplelord VM costs €40.
Both versions work with the V-Machine hardware plug-in player only.
Changes in v1.5:
- MANUAL: Updated and new manuals in PDF Format.
- MEMORY: /3GB switch support added. Allows to use more >2GB RAM memory per instance.
- MEMORY: Memory Sample Management and Memory overload protection added.
- ENGINE: New Voice Allocation method.
- GUI: Audio Level Meter added.
- EXPORT: Multi Bundle Format added, replaces previous archive of multi and improves way of exporting of all multi setup.
- GUI: Hide GUI button added.
- DISK STREAMING: File Precaching added.
- IMPORT: Advanced Import Options... added, allows to tweak and optimize patch load if needed.
- GM: Automatic Bank Load added, it replaces previous 'Auto load General MIDI banks' option.
- GUI: CPU/HD Meter added.
- EXPORT: Export Single Instrument added.
- DISK STREAMING: Patch Streaming added.
- PLAYING: NoteOff Trigger Level options added.
- GUI: Color Themes added.
- MULTI: Auto Search... button added in Missing Files dialog.
- MULTI: Midi Filter added.
- USE: Instrument Reset to Clear Channel. It clears all channel settings to its default values without removing instrument.
- USE: Unload Instrument removes also a links to this instrument.
- LICENSE: Added automatic license search.
- ENGINE: Added automatic voice releasing when audio signal goes silent.
- ENGINE: Fixed bug in voice kill method and elimination dropouts when file is releasing.
- DISK STREAMING: Changed default size of Buffer Streaming to 64KB.
- FILE: Fixed file overwrite while Bank or Instrument Export, when instrument is (re)saved within the same file.
- INFO: Added more exact message error info when patch or sample could not be found and there was not enough memory to load all sample content.
- MEMORY: Fixed crash with memory overload.
- MEMORY: Fixed possible memory leaks in disk streaming.
- IMPORT: Improved auto-search in Halion import.
- IMPORT: Fixed crash with EmulatorX files.
- EXPORT: Fixed problem in wrong sample link save when a bank was exported and contains free not used samples.
- COLLECTION: Improved collections Bank Numbers values greater than 128 can be used.
- COLLECTION: Improved files with absolute paths were not found when they were located in the same folder as collection file.
- COLLECTION: Fixed files which were not found were not added to the list now they are marked with ERR in the name.
- INSTALLER: Improved installations, standalone version installs into its own folder, VSTi destination folder selection and automatic license installation.
Viewers of this article also read...
- I3 DSP-Quattro 3 I3 has announced that the new demo preview version of the upcoming DSP-Quattro v3.0 for Mac OS X is now available for download.
- [Musikmesse] Auralex Room Analysis Plus Auralex Acoustics is now offering a retail kit that complements the company's Room Analysis Plus program for off-site analysis.
- NUSofting Prima Delay NUSofting has announced the release of Prima Delay, a new effect plug-in "capable of producing a myriad of echo types and a compelling array of reverbs," according to NUSofting.