LinPlug Releases SaxLab 2
LinPlug has released the SaxLab 2 Saxophone Synthesizer for PC. A Mac version will follow as soon as possible.
The main features of SaxLab 2 are:
- Soundsets for bass, baritone, tenor, alto and soprano saxophone.
- Monophonic with real sax behaviour
- Adjustable mix of the Air layer, the Keys layer and the main tonal layer
- User-definable, velocity-sensitive amplitude envelope
- Tonal characteristics of the instruments overall sound are user definable
- Real-time control of amplitude, brightness and the roaring of the sound.
- three modes of mono performance: Legato, Retrigger and Alternate
- Separate control of Up/Down PitchBend and Scoop
- Adjustable pitch, air and body frequency deviation per note
- Envelope, LFO and MIDI-controlled vibrato and tremolo
- Specialized Stereo Chorus and Stereo Reverb effects
- Full Micro Tuning capability (loads TUN files)
- MidiLearn available for every control
- Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with the song
MacintoshTM: Mac OSXTM 10.3 or newer, 700 MHz or higher CPU, 512 Mb RAM PC: Windows XPTM or newer, 700 MHz or higher CPU, 512 Mb RAM
Demo version is available http://www.linplug.com/Download/download.htm
The license fee is $199/€149 including a comprehensive 38 page manual in English, French and German. The upgrade from SaxLab 1 and is $39/€39.
For more information, visit their web site at www.linplug.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Grimaldi harpsichord add-on released Modartt announced the latest add-on instrument: the harpsichord Grimaldi (1697), copied by Andrew Wooderson (Bexley, 2007).
- Ueberschall releases LoungeOramA Ueberschall has announced the release of LoungeOramA, a new Elastik Player-based sample library featuring 1.7 GB / 880 loops and samples in 20 construction kit mix foundations.
- EZ Vinyl Converter 2.1 Numark Bundles EZ Vinyl Converter 2.1 Software With All USB Turntables.