Mr. Sax T & The Trumpet Updates
Sample Modeling has released updates for Mr.Sax T (v1.02) and The Trumpet (v2.01a).
New features in Mr. Sax T v1.02:
- Symmetrical ("keyboard-like") and asymmetrical ("natural") PitchBend behaviour.
- Improved "bite"-vibrato for EWI wind controllers.
- Transpose window (MIDI transpose function, not accessible via the Kontakt Tune or Transpose controls).
- Instrument range extended to D#5 (sounding).
- Optimized DynPitch default response.
- DynPitch controlled by CC8.
- All_Note_Off button (if "on", produces all note off on CC120-121-123).
- Improved legato/portamento behaviour, especially on larger legato intervals.
- New Portamento Time mode (3 modes: Velocity, CC5, CC5 inv, for various wind controllers).
Changes in The Trumpet v2.01a:
- The progressive increase of the CPU load is no longer present.
- Legato now optimally works with all Wind Controllers.
Check out www.samplemodeling.com/en for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Retro Sampling Oscillator Pak - Sampler Synth Elements Retro Sampling has announced the release of Oscillator Pak - Sampler Synth Elements, a Maize Sampler-based waveform ROMpler containing a selection of waveforms for alternative synth programming.
- NashNET Updates reViSiT Pro NashNET has announced that reViSiT Pro has been updated to v1.00.4 and it is now available to "experiment" participants.
- SKnote Releases KickHaas SKnote has announced KickHaas, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows.