Aria Sounds are building their orchestra
You can now get three sections of the Aria Symphonic Strings virtual orchestra for Kontakt.
With the recent addition of the second violins, the Aria Sounds London Symphonic Strings collection now features three libraries for use in the full version of Kontakt 4/5, all of which are available for a discounted price.
All the samples in this orchestral string series have a 24-bit / 48 kHz audio resolution and were captured with 4 mic positions (close, main, rigs and room). Aria Sounds included various true legato patches, sustains, portamento as well as classic and more unusual articulations (sordino/muted, spiccato, sul ponticello, pizzicato and Bartok pizz, col legno, su tasto tremolo…). Percussive sounds are also available for the violins.
- LSS Cellos features 9GB of content
- LSS First Violins is a 4.8 GB library, it also includes a glissando patch that allows you to create slides between two notes without the use of pitch bends
- LSS Violins II offers 11 GB of samples
Each library is available for the introductory price of £29.99 instead of £49.99 for a limited time.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nicolas Signat's Alive Littles for Kontakt French sound designer Nicolas Signat has launched, with Sampleism, a library for Kontakt featuring short melodic and percussive sounds.
- Metafader, a DAW controller on iPad Arts Unmuted give Lemur app users the ability to remotely control their DAW from their iPad.
- Lipp Piano is Strezov’s next instrument Strezov Sampling posted a video to show its next Lipp Piano instrument library for Kontakt.