Fluffy Audio unveils Trio Broz for Kontakt
Fluffy Audio will release on May 15th the first volume in their new Trio Broz sampled string instrument series for Kontakt.
The upcoming Trio Broz collection will feature violin, viola and cello libraries ; the three instruments were played by Italian musicians and recorded at the Teatro dello Voci in Treviso.
Fluffy Audio explains that they did not want to overprocess the samples with compression and normalization so they developed an external scripted tool called Dynamic Control Engine that analyzes and blends all the sample transitions in a realistic way and then imports the data in Kontakt. Thanks to this new DCE, Kontakt recognizes the volume of the current samples and automatically adjusts the incoming sample levels accordingly. The system should allow for easier and expressive legato phrases building.
You’ll also have the ability to use the modulation wheel to control the attack accent, crescendo and glissato/legato.
The first volume of the Trio Broz series will be dedicated to the violin, with the following features:
- 6,862 samples / 11 GB of content
- 3 mic positions
- Vibrato, non-vibrato + synthesized vibrato options
- 4 round robins for the staccato, spiccato and pizzicato articulations
- 4 dynamic layers for the sustained samples
- Accented attack and crescendo control via the modulation wheel
- Dynamic Control Engine for the dynamic control
- 2 true-legato articulations (fingered legato and glissando)
- Humanized tuning
- Automatic legato speed based on the user performance analysis
- 17 reverb IRs
- Animated GUI with settings control
- Built-in presets
Trio Broz: Solo Violin will be available on May 15th for the introductory price of $109 instead of $129 for a limited time. The other instruments will be released in few months. More info soon at fluffyaudio.com.