Findasound introduces Clara's Vocal 2.0
Findasound presents Clara’s Vocal 2.0, a Kontakt vocal library with legato aimed at modern composers and sound designers.
This v 2.0 features two legato modes, "Ah" & "Oh", switchable by keyswitch , which are meant to make it easy to change articulations including legato sound in real time. The keysitches includes staccato "Ah" & "Oh". Release samples can be enabled/disabled with the ability to control their time and volume. A speed knob is provided to control sample offset - start of legato transition samples enabling user to control speed of legato. The vibrato is controlled using the modulation wheel, with the ability to control its rate with a knob. The legato function can be turned on/off in case of playing chords for example. A unique function of having double Clara performance is provided through a button called double where user can get double Clara performance with different samples, round robins, and mic positions. Attack time can be controlled for all samples in the legato patch as well as the phrases patch.
The new phrases engine allows user to easily select any phrase through a drop-down menu, and the phrases patch has a new legato mode that allows user to easily merge different phrases to improve the creativity and create new phrases. If legato is enabled, the user can control sample offset 1 (start of the first phrase) and offset 2 (start of the second/target phrase). Each phrase has it's native BPM, yet the library takes advantage of the Kontakt engine to automatically adapt to the BPM of the user's session so they can be used in any project with any BPM through the two sync modes: TM (Time Machine) where tempo can be controlled manually, and HOST where tempo is synced to the host. If sync mode is enabled, user will have the ability to adjust pitch of phrases in +/- 12 semitones. Release samples with release volume and time controllers are available for phrases patch as well.
An FX rack is provided with both patches Legato and Phrases, including:
- Sound modulator
Clara’s Vocal v 1.0.6 (included with v 2.0) is described as offering high quality cinematic vocal phrases and sequences for Kontakt. The library contains pads, phrases and vocalizations (eg. Uh, Ah, Mmm, Oooh) that can be used in many styles of music, but really lends itself to cinematic and orchestral/soundtrack music. The library is being constantly updated with new patches and content. It currently features:
- Over 2,5 Gig 24Bit 48Khz compressed kontakt ncw format samples
- New GUI with easy control & fully automated midi learn controllers
- OH & AH True Legato Patches
- OH & AH staccato
- FX Rack
- Attack and release sample time - volume control
- Main volume - pan controls
- Natural vibrato (mod wheel) + vibrato rate control
- Double track performance
- Phrases & song with 2 sync modes & Legato mode
- Aah, Ooh, Mmm vocal sound sustain patches
- Two offset samples start control on phrases
- Virtual Legato & Portato patches
- Legato speed control
- 4 Cycling sustain round robins samples
- All samples were recorded in 24bit/48Khz using the following recording chain: Neumann M147 Tube – Pre Focusrite RED Series 6 – Neve 1083 – Universal Audio Apollo.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audiority now distributing Relative Dimension Audiority is now distributing its Relative Dimension soundbank for Omnisphere 2.
- In Session Audio announces Fluid Harmonics In Session Audio has announced Fluid Harmonics, a Kontakt soundbank featuring harmonics from 30 guitars complemented by synth sounds and arpeggiators.
- Last hours for Nugen Audio's SEQ-ST at intro price Nugen Audio's SEQ-ST equalizer plugin is available at an introductory price of $99 only until December 31st.