Realitone Realivox Ladies for Kontakt in v2
Realitone released version 2 of its Realivox Ladies female vocal library for Kontakt, and adds a more affordable Lite edition.
Realivox Ladies 2.0 adds a brand new polyphonic legato as well as a speed control for the legato. Realitone almost doubled the number of available multi-sampled articulations, for a total of 58. You can then make Chery, Teresa, Patty, Julie and Toni sing all kinds of sounds and vowels and you can even add “f”, “m”, “l”, “r”, “s” and “sh” at the end.
Realivox ladies v2 gives you to ability to use and mix up to 10 voices in a single instance, ideal for choirs.
Realitone offers multiple editions of hits Realivox Ladies 2, all of which are available with special prices:
- Standard edition for the full version of Kontakt: $299.95 instead of $399
- Standard edition for the free Kontakt Player: 319.95 instead of $419
- Lite edition for the full version of Kontakt: $139.95 instead of $199
- Lite edition for the free Kontakt Player: $159.95 instead of $219
This new Lite edition offers the same features as the standard version, but you can only play “oo”, “ah”, “oh” and “uh”. Teresa, the operatic diva, won’t sing the “oo” and “ah” in this version either, these articulations better suit pop styles.
If you purchased version 1, you might have received an e-mail from Realitone to get the upgrade for free. If not, send him a reminder.
Last, note that an issue with the Native Instruments nicnt file was reported, it prevented users from loading the instruments. This is now fixed in all versions.
More info about Realivox Ladies 2 at realitone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundmorph Matter Mayhem sound library Soundmorph launches a new chaotic sound library designed in collaboration with Frederic Devanlay (Sinematic) and Cedric Denooz (Future Weapons).
- Toontrack Movie Scores EZkeys MIDI Toontrack launches a new MIDI file library for EZkeys inspired by movie soundtracks.
- Positive Grid announces Bias FX Following Bias Amps, Positive Grid keeps on developing its guitar and bass amp and effect model technology with the upcoming Bias FX.