< Tous les avis TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2

Public price: $599 incl. VAT
firestrat firestrat

«  Nice »

Published on 05/19/13 at 10:02
Everything has already been said on the subject on Audiofanzine including a full test!
But if this is what we need can find:

Installation: mounting on a mic stand or as a desktop (rubber feet)
Touch Matrix Cursor FX Bar, Hit Button, Tap Tempo, tone module with Adaptive EQ
Compressor, Gate and de-esser, flanging and other effects, Clash, Chorus, Delays, Reverb
Harmony with a maximum of four singers, chorus, double and transducers
Pitch correction by automatic height detection
XLR microphone input
XLR line output
2x 6.3 mm jack line outputs (L / R)
Aux input / guitar and parallel output jack 6.3mm
Pedal input
MIDI
Output 3.5 mm stereo mini headphone
Included power supply
Dimensions: 230 x 180 x 100 mm (H x

I had just before it VoiveLive the touch, so I'm familiar with, but is useful without further notice!
Very easy to grip

Having had the previous model, and always with the VoiceLive 2 (as well as the play but it is less well), I found myself lost (and a little disappointed) because I could not find my favorite presets that I found in All other brand model!
But taking the time it takes to test the factory presets, I've realized that it's very powerful, especially for corrections (very useful for me because I sang out of tune and it is also why I buy all new hoping for a miracle that never happens!) much more natural (the two live with her last updated find the same types of effects but I have not tested).
Result: Excellent, although I am convinced that I can see a small part of its capabilities, which will be better with the update coming!

How long do you use:
I use it for two weeks, I've programmed my patches for my future concert of June, and I'll see what it really is.

Have you tried many other models before getting this one:
I had the touch live, I live the two live and play

Most: Roomsense that allows me to be guided to the harmonies without having to plug my guitar (I'm guitarist), or need a sequencer / piano.

Least: a diode for the selected patch is a favorite!

price / quality ratio, a little expensive, so average.