< Tous les avis TC-Helicon Correct XT

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceTone series

hugodzilla hugodzilla

«  excellent »

Published on 01/30/11 at 12:12
this is not a gear that produces effects for the song, but it gives your voice a production studio.
pedal format, rather beefy
USB connection via your computer, including phantom power, if I plugged directly into the PA

is simple, and that's good, I do not fiddled for hours about the stuff.
To serve this function, just read the manual (which is also in French) manual clearly explained and not long to read (like when it's simple)

The effects are pretty effective I explain your vote will be brighter, more balanced and fair, I plug in a microphone SM58 above for the scene (also in rehearsal course) the sound of my voice is nikel as if it was amended by tons of rack a recording studio, the only serious drool over, and you have an anti-feedback (be the trigger) over every sentence I utter means superbly well, things change, I also used to clear throat singing.
If not indeed an equalizer that adapts to the vote, a compressor, a correct pitch (like a metronome for guitar except that it is for voice-can always be fair) a gate, an anti feedback and a die -esser which smooths the peaks and whistling with the compressor biensur.
footswitch to function separated TONE PITCH

and I use it for a week, otherwise I love everything about it, and especially its ease of use, I sort of mix with the group terribly
a tad expensive, but good for a singer was a wise investment