[NAMM] TC Helicon Voice Tone Mic Mechanic
At Summer NAMM 2012 , TC-Helicon launches the VoiceTone Mic Mechanic effects pedal.
Featuring a set of 8 classic Reverb and Delay combinations, Mic Mechanic is designed to enhance and complement the natural sound of a singer's voice, without colouring or modulating it.
Mic Mechanic goes from from a simple slapback delay to near-infinite echo effects at the turn of a dial, according to the company. Also featured on Mic Mechanic is a tap tempo feature allowing singers to set delay times manually to match their music.
Mic Mechanic automatically adjusts EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gating. Mic Mechanic can be controlled from anywhere on the stage with TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone (optional).
Mic Mechanic Main Features:
- TC-Helicon Reverbs, Delays and Pitch Correction
- Adaptive Tone
- All-metal construction
- Dimensions - 3.5" x 5.4" x 2.3" / 90mm x 140mm x 60mm
USD 149 / EUR 149 / GBP 119
Check out tc-helicon.com/mic-mechanic for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PreSonus ADL 700 2012 Edition PreSonus announces the ADL 700 channel strip.
- Earthworks Upgrades Measurement Microphones Earthworks has upgraded its measurement mics to include electronic calibration files at no additional cost.
- Behringer X32 Release Date Behringer announces that its X32 live/recording digital console will be arriving in stores on or before July 27, 2012.