« travel light ... »Published on 05/30/13 at 06:17
Vocal effects pedal with Reverb, Delay, and Tone Correction Accuracy
· Effects of voice quality TC Helicon
· Reverb, Delay (echo), correction accuracy, and Tone (compressor / EQ automated de-ess)
The bias correction is proposed chromatic and automatic. Adaptive Tone - intelligent control of your basic sound
Even without the effects cited above, Mic Mechanic includes: EQ, compressor, de-esser and gate and always automatically. Check with the microphone!
If you opt for the optional microphone MP-75 TC-Helicon, you can then trigger effects Mic Mechanic remote on stage by a simple press of the thumb!
· 8 programs to choose from reverb effects and DELAY (echo)
· Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall) and DELAY (Tap Tempo and Slap), AND combinations of the two effects
· Tap Tempo foot to stall the pace of DELAY than the song
· Tone function with automated settings Compressor, EQ, de-esser and gate
· Fixed narrowly chromatic mode automatically.
· Serves as a junction box between the microphone and the mixing table
· Serves as a powerful and quiet mic preamp
· Phantom Power (Phantom Power)
· Control Function Mic for use with the microphone MP-75 TC-Helicon
· Compact and super convenient to use and carry
· Solid metal construction with anti slip pad
· USB connection for the free app Voice Support
· (Tips, updates ...)
· Input / output XLR symmetrized.
· External power supply provided
The general configuration is it simple?
Finally it is easy to use, plug it tampers with the pots and look for the sound you want.
The manual is clear and sufficient?
Yes, it is clear
Editing sounds and effects is it easy?
Simplistic is updated on the net Flash
The effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?
After the bonus dolus marketing, we must admit that it is not in the studio finesse. This is done to live and it works well. I use it to replace a rack in which I trimballais a preamp, reverb and eq for evening coffee kind concert and small scenes.
The interest is in the transportability.
When I bought it, offered a TC with MP-75 (with remote control. This mic is wrong with my voice but can still help out.
So perfect in repeats, effective scenes but unusable in the studio, there are much better plug-ins.
How long have you use it?
Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Vocalist Live (the singer who sings now
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+ + + Portability, efficiency, stand on my pedalboard guitar.
--- Not super late in the settings but for pop / rock, it does the job.
How would you rate the quality / price?
Very good considering the excellent and convenient side with the microphone provided
With experience, you do again this choice?
On! I'll buy a second for the second chorus.