TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1
TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceTone series.

Kevin ROCHE Kevin ROCHE

«  Just Excellent! »

Publié le 08/04/11 à 08:12
A pedal compressor / de-esser, which gives the dynamics and clarity to your voice.
Editable by PC via USB.
XLR input and output, a gain setting and a few buttons.
Its format allows it to slip it into a pedalboard with no worries.

You branches, you gain rules, you turn the knobs, it sounds ... what else?

The quality is top, it seems to remove a cover that is on the speakers of the sound: more dynamic, more clarity, one voice has.
Who am primarily a guitarist and singer, but after doing a few leads, it's just perfect, it helps me a lot and keeps me from forcing my voice on that I do not work necessarily.
I use it in conjunction with a D1 of the same brand, it's just excellent, my T1 is switched on continuously.

I have a few months, used about thirty times on a variety of live sound system (500 to 10000W) and it's great every time.
Low prices, high quality, efficient, no complaints, and for those who have acute programmite like me, fine.