Sónimus Satson v1.1
Sonimus has released version 1.1 of Satson.
Satson is designed to emulate a console-based workflow (including metering, saturation, stereo crosstalk, and trim). The Satson plugin features a modeled and calibrated VU meter, high-pass / low-pass filters, and analog console-like saturation (including stereo crosstalk).
Level tracks for headroom with Satson’s VU Meters. Users can choose between two metering calibrations: VU 0VU = -18 dBfs or 0VU = -14 dBfs. Satson’s GAIN control acts as a trim, granting further control over gain staging.
- Filters (both low and high pass).
- Satson Buss’ optional Stereo Crosstalk feature (Modern and Vintage modes).
- Based on two analog consoles.
- Satson can be used subtly or aggressively.
- Satson Buss “LOUD” switch can be used to add more “air” to highs and “punch” to lows.
- Internal 64-bit floating point designed to double precision.
- No activation or serial. Each buyer receives a personalized copy for use in the studio, on the laptop, etc.
Pricing & Availability:
Sonimus Satson 1.1 is a free update for existing users. Special pricing of $39.00 will continue until August 30th, after which Satson will be available to new users for $50.00.
It's available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Synapse Orion 8.5 Public Beta 2 Synapse Audio released the second public beta of Orion 8.5. This will be the last beta before the final release of Orion 8.5 scheduled for September 2011.
- kn0ck0ut-LV2 Jeremy Salwen has released a Linux LV2 version of St3pan0va's kn0ck0ut plug-in.
- Noisebud MidiVU Noisebud has released Noisebud MidiVU 1.0, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows that converts audio signals into MIDI CCs so that you can monitor your audio visually on MIDI controllers with Led feedback while playing live.