< Tous les avis dB Technologies WM230M2D
dB Technologies WM230M2D
Dj sdf Dj sdf
Published on 08/21/06 at 14:14
I use the microwave for 8 months at 10 to 24 hours per weekend.

Currently no problem.

I chose this mic mainly for its clear sound, dynamic and honest, thank you for the excellent Beyer Dynamic cell!

It is a very versatile model, animation, games, singing karaoke ...

It is a quality / price.

I tried a Gemini HF who did not satisfy me and a Shure SM58 HF who did not believe that the best dB.

3 negative points, however: the scope just a bit, change the channel noise (squelch sensitivity setting), and a huge battery consumption (even very good, do not last more than 7 to 8 hours).

A remake I would look for a less greedy. The best way to choose would be to test more in the evenings for rent.