Sennheiser ew 100 G2
Sennheiser ew 100 G2

ew 100 G2, Wireless system from Sennheiser in the EW series.

Ludojazz 09/06/2006

Sennheiser ew 100 G2 : Ludojazz's user review

• Partager
I use this director / Receivers for an accordion, it works great. There's too much or else dcrochs really a good distance.
What is c the new version of the director with smaller size 1.5V batteries instead of 9V batteries big on the old System.
The new is much more lightweight.
It has possibility to change frequency drives to 8 times avoid conflicts with other HF.
It was also a signal in dB SETTING THE trs practices when changing console with diffrent gain.
The small notches rtro light green is very well, displaying the battery charge is enough prcis.

There's in the same range at the Shure sound quality and technical specifications.
But what I DCID between the Shure and Sennheiser's really the carcass, it's solid Sennheiser, Shure is Fully plastic compartment Sennheiser, or Fully Preska, t the.
I need me my Systm often wander around and with the Sennheiser c ke true I am afraid to break kekchose bocou least.

Price level, there is always a recess too expensive but hey it's the Sennheiser, it works really well and worse of all fawn can not say much and will not s'amliorant; ).

Any fawn again if I had the choice, I would do well as what the price is not a barrire kan you really want something!