The Bremmers MultitrackStudio ported to iPad
Bremmers Audio Design released on the AppStore the iPad version of its MultitrackStudio DAW, with a special launching price.
The MultitrackStudio app for iPad is a simplified version of the desktop version for Mac and PC, but it remains compatible with it. You can therefore create projects while traveling and export them as .zip files to open them later on the desktop version.
MultitrackStdio for iPad features the following:
- Up to 16 audio and MIDI tracks, mono or stereo
- Various editors available: audio, piano roll, drums, scores, MIDI controllers, key/tempo and Song
- Effect return section
- Master section
- 3 effect slots per audio mixing section (two for MIDI tracks)
- Available effects: automated fader, chorus, compressor, DeEsser, echo, EQ, flanger, guitar amp, master limiter, noise gate, phaser, pseudo-stereo, reverb, saturation, tremolo, tuner and vibrato
- MIDI sources: virtual keyboard or external CoreMIDI device
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 or 48kHz
- Compatible file formats (import): WAV, AIFF, MP3, .MID…
- Export to WAV and .MID
Note that the MultitrackStudio for iPad is not compatible with AudioCopy, Audiobus nor the inter-app audio and doesn’t support Bluetooth audio devices either.
The app is available on the AppStore for the introductory price of $17.99 until January 20th, it will then raise to $30.
Viewers of this article also read...
- More plug-in formats for the HoRnet ChannelStrip Version 2.10 of the virtual ChannelStrip developed by HorNet for Mac and Windows adds two new plug-in formats.
- 8DIO announces Claire Oboe Virtuoso 8DIO will add next week to its Claire Woodwind Series an oboe library for Kontakt.
- Spitfire Audio BML Series Review Whenever we deal with a virtual orchestra, we usually end up talking about East West or the Vienna Symphonic Library. However, there are some other publishers that are just as exacting in terms of quality, including one that is gradually underway to creating an imposing orchestra. We are taking about BML by Spitfire Audio.