Image Line updates its FL Studio Mobile
Image Line released the v1.2 update for Studio Mobile on Android and the v2.2 for the iOS version.
What's new in FL Studio Mobile for Android:
- HD display for devices supporting 1080p and 720p resolutions (eliminates side bars)
- Improved time accuracy of the sequencer
- Several corrections
iOS version includes the following new features:
- MIDI Start/Stop input and output
- Input gain slider will only appear in the recording windows when an external microphone is plugged
- AudioCopy 2 support on iOS 7
- New WAV format export option (1 file per track)
- Improved reverb
- Ability to enter non latin characters in the file names
- Various improvements
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.