Beatmaker updated to v2.5
Intua released on the AppStore the v2.5 update of its BeatMaker app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
What's new in BeatMaker 2.5:
- Audio inter-app support on iOS 7
- Built-in store for new sound libraries purchase
- New stereo delay effect
- MIDI Note Learn on the drum machine
- Improved MIDI Clock and transport messages (MIDI Clock messages are sent by default)
- Quick MIDI CC Touch'n'Learn on instruments, mixer and effect controls
- All the instruments listen on MIDI Channel 1 by default
- Take-Over mode to read sequencer automations
- OMNI disabled by default
- Session auto-save now includes the name of the project and place them in a special directory called Auto-Saved Sesions
- MIDI GM mapping mode for the drum machine
- Direct editing of the note length in the pattern editor
- MIDI setup templates now save note custom mapping
- Updated Audiobus SDK to v1.0.2
- Various improvements and fixes
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sinevibes introduces the Multitude quad delay Multitude is a quad delay effect AU plug-in for Mac based on a gate sequencer.
- A new electric grand piano at Toontrack Toontrack launched today the EZkeys Electric Grand, a new virtual piano sampled on a Yamaha CP-80.
- Icebreaker Audio samples the Casio VL-Tone Sound designer Icebreaker Audio launched Calc-U Synth, a recreation of the Casion VL-Tone programmable calculator/synth for Kontakt 5.