XME Studio on iPad updated to v2
XME Inc. launched the second version of its iPad software sequencer, which now supports up to 96 tracks.
Features in this new version:
- 96 tracks for audio and MIDI recording
- Audiobus support
- Send Reverb and Delay for each track
- Unlimited songs
- Audio import from YouTube videos
- Audio import from the iPad music library, e-mails and document folders synchronized with iTunes
- Audio recording from online radio stations
- MIDI tracks quantize
- Built-in metronome
- BeatPad plug-in available as in-app purchase with 118 drum kits
- Quick Punch recording feature
Studio 2 is available on the AppStore for 8.99€ / $9.99, BeatPad retails for 4.49€ / $4.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Softube Tube Delay now as a Rack Extension The Softube Tube Delay plug-in is now available in every possible format, including as a Rack Extension for Reason.
- Conductr controls Live from your iPad Barcelona-based PatchWorks introduced on the AppStore a new app designed to control the Ableton Live DAW from iPad.
- Hard rock drums for Slate Digital Drums 4 Steven Slate asked Terry Date to cook a new rock, hard rock and metal drum expansion pack for SSD 4 and Trigger.