Korg Kronos X 88 Wood
Korg Kronos X 88 Wood

Workstation from Korg belonging to the Kronos X series.

Régis Régis

«  Beautiful, heavy, but ... »

Published on 03/12/14 at 10:49
He has wood on both sides, otherwise the Spec are identical to conventional x88

Not simple, should already be familiar with the triton etc ...
Management of bank twisted
A large gas plant
I would later on I think c is too cool

Then, surprise! I m expecting to take a slap on the piano .. And non pi!
J have the same look in vain THE piano seen everywhere, but in fact I was already well under way to play ...

The motif xs rack is far ahead, both on classical piano on the Ep, acoustic guitars and brass.

Two or three pianos and their variants n have nothing exceptional in the state.
Yamaha can sleep two ears.

Acoustic guitars are just mediocre. We can do anything with it.
The electric ... Electric are acceptable.

The pad cloths, strings, vocals, lead and other syntn bizarereis are very correct, but then for once this is no longer an added value, but minimm expected '

The drums ... for Roland and Yamaha are better

Combi resemble very closely the triton rack ... Yet there are 2 generations of good gap.

We made boxes yet there is no reason!

The ergonomics of this workstation is absent, finally navigation is painful.
The quality of workmanship is good, finishing as
It is very heavy
The RH3 keyboard is good and pleasant
Long to start this linux ....
Silent operation
The touch screen is good but like any exrit is small, it should aim, it is far from a slab ipad ....
Karma ... blah blah

It is very dance-oriented, techno ... Like its predecessors

L.acces a family of sounds would have been welcome .. Will create shortcuts to be even.

I'll leave me a few days to better appreciate the before seeing if I return ...
I will return ais adjust this in a few days, and if I keep it in a few weeks and months