Yamaha MOTIF ES6
Yamaha MOTIF ES6

MOTIF ES6, Workstation from Yamaha in the MOTIF series.

Abalorla 07/27/2005

Yamaha MOTIF ES6 : Abalorla's user review

• Partager
See all notices for the previous ones CHARACTERISTICS.

Gnrale configuration is far from being simple, not speaking ill of the manual that brings in 300 pages what could spell at 50!
Therefore, requires some patience and not be hsiter DIFFERENT rfrer to posts and sites on the Motif ES to get out before the nervous breakdown.
Once the overall logic equates the possibilties incoryables dcouvrent of the machine and the fun is meeting.

RAS sounds are fantastic. Arpges practitioner. The sounds fit many styles of music. I mainly use natural sounds.

I possde for a little over a month.
O Pass the first week despite the sleepless nights, I went through DIFFERENT results and I long for me hsit hit me between the head against the walls and enter the head of my seller against the walls, I am delighted. This is an exciting imagination.
INTERESTED I think you can connect a microphone to record audio directly over other MIDI tracks without even having to go through a squenceur software.
However, the SQ01, (software included with squenceur) is quite convenient and simplifies many things, the size of the notch of MOFIF n'tant not his strong point!

I do it again this choice without pb.
I just put 9 because the manual and the screen.