Technics SH-DJ1200

«  "The Mythic" »

Published on 04/08/13 at 15:43
Rackable

2 ports Line / Phono and RCA outputs

Equalizer complete and precise gear for this time

Headphone input ... Etc.

Very easy to use nothing complicated even for a beginner, especially when very stylish to spend time to watch the DMC World Championship ... I can tell you that even in the evening does!

on the other hand for me as fierce scratcheurs cross'fader held at 1 month, besides it is irreparable now I've got balls, I quickly realized that this is the only black c ... This is really a table for special occasions, at least if you start to scratch a table plan for the preserve scratch ... this is really a table that deserves to be taken care of and it becomes more more rare.

The sound is the strong point of this table! The molten bass / treble during Mixs is really accurate and mix your old LP to the old one damn screen Serato is still a real pleasure! I found a little sound without amplification as warm!

I used 2 years having screwed up the cross which is extremely fragile compared to Pro X Fade, today I'm looking for rarer models (gray, white). The sound is really his forte! I recommend it to all those who still LP Funk, Hip Hop, R & B etc to mix on special occasions or for pleasure connoisseurs and then it's Mythical table DMC! ... I'ma little like everyone else I wish to know the Technics did not continue today.