Pioneer DJM-600
Pioneer DJM-600

DJM-600, 4+ Channel Mixer from Pioneer in the DJM series.

merlinenchanteur 07/12/2005

Pioneer DJM-600 : merlinenchanteur's user review

• Partager
I bought this table there is a little over a year, an APRS DJX700 c'tait a treat, many APRS urilisations (in a rack and the care its good ncessaire maintenance) is like new, but a little consideration APRS further qund I think even that much of the price of the brand, a bit of crosstalk and pramplis a little weak, it is used on a table together Yamaha 01V96 Powerfoft amplification and dissemination Nexo and everything goes pretty well.

If c'tait again given the number of club teams of the table, I think I let myself try again