Arturia Analog Experience The Laboratory
Arturia Analog Experience The Laboratory
jessy_c_dead jessy_c_dead

«  Nice! »

Publié le 08/10/14 à 08:39
Keyboard 49 keys first generation, in / out MIDI inputs for sustain pedals and expression.

Several controls on the front which faders, rotary and PAD, aftertouch.

I chose this keyboard to use with the pack Arturia synth.

The hit is not really exceptional compared to semi-heavy hit some other keyboards even see prices cheaper but quite similar to that of the North, for example. It's still quite "plastic".

Faders and other rotating are quite fragile and stand in quite easily.

Configuration, thanks among other bundled software is simple enough against it by more than Novation. So this side is a good point.

In the end I only can use, I thought I would have a little less need for the mouse but ultimately longer composer keyboardist I have no useful than I thought.

It's been several years since I have, I almost sell several times in the end it is always!

It helps me many times, but I also have an M-Audio Keystation 61 has a much better feel for a lot cheaper. But this one controller.

I do not know their latest models, I would assume they have the resolve certain problems, the price seemed to justify the time, it still remains a bit expensive.

So not with the experience I do not have that choice without the curse either, it's still a decent keyboard.