M-Audio Oxygen 49 (Blue)
M-Audio Oxygen 49 (Blue)

49-Key MIDI Keyboard from M-Audio belonging to the Oxygen (Blue) series.

nicotinedu44 nicotinedu44
Published on 11/22/13 at 04:20
Giving me more and more in the computer music, I wanted a midi keyboard to get the best set of software that I use (Ableton Live, and other vsti) because making music with keyboard letters is when even really limited!

Features:

Mollettes: Pitch Bend - Modulation
Octave Shift
Change track (technology Direct-link maudio can automatically map the DAW controllers keyboard, whose keys change of track that can move from one track to another by activating the recording case a midi track)
9 faders
9 buttons
8 rotary faders
A transport bar (loop back, forward, stop, play, rec)

49 .. and typed keys synth!

USB connectivity, and a pedal => Now I have another instrument equipped noon, this is where I regret the abscence DYN plug - you have to go through the computer!
Being totally beginner in keyboard in general, I wanted something not too expensive, that makes sense, and scalable (with many controllers, there's plenty to do)

The feel is nice for me, anyway being in the beginning when I bought it, I was not shocked or anything.
Direct-link mode is really handy, I am pretending not need to edit or even midi controls, except for some special cases when I want to order a vsti synth, but it's very quick (at cases from live, other DAW I do not know)
I read the manual the first time (which is in pdf, -1 point for this live!), Which has not enlightened me more than that, except for direct-link map correctly, but the rest it is especially at the advanced features, I do not know, and I did not need at the moment, maybe one day it will take me, but I prefer to make music!

I've had more than a year. I'm pretty happy - I do not say very happy because I have a fader (the first), which when put to 127 or 0, sending control change alone! This was not the case at first, but others take the nikel road so good, it's not too distracting, but if someone an explanation that I'm interested
And yes still happy because thanks to him, I started to learn to play the keyboard, so all good!
Good value for money I think from what I see in competition today with the experience, I will turn may be closer to a axiom 61 keys, but can be a good choice I would do ^ ^

PS: One day in a bad mood, I broke a key, disassembly-rebonding-nikel it works, but if anyone knows of a plan to buy games new keys (octave), please let me jus ^ ^