M-Audio Oxygen 49 (Blue)
M-Audio Oxygen 49 (Blue)

49-Key MIDI Keyboard from M-Audio belonging to the Oxygen (Blue) series.

MisterCanette MisterCanette

«  Rather good »

Published on 06/09/14 at 09:14
I had just acquired my sound card (quad capture) and I need a MIDI keyboard altogether. So I chose this one because thomann cheap and provided a cover.

The touch is light, the velocity is difficult to control at first, but by asking, you get there without too much trouble .. classic master so the manual is not useful keyboard. Cubase DirectLink works but I created my own mapping very easily after some trial and error.
You can not configure the keyboard directly to the PC, and it took me a while to learn how to configure it via the internal program.

I use it for a short year and a half. The Knobs are not spaced enough for me but for studio use it works well.
The value for money is exceptional. If I had to buy a MIDI keyboard, I will not repeat it here because I changed my way of working and I gained a Basque keyboard, but with a heavy hit.
It is relatively small and stand perfectly on my office studio. It is lightweight, which allows easy transport.
I would not recommend it either, because the Novation (impulse) are really good. But it satisfies me perfectly for the use that I have. If you have more questions, feel free to send me an email or a PM.