Diezel 4x12
Higher Gain Higher Gain
Publié le 08/10/09 à 03:37
Somewhat the same view that the 2x12, the difference was that I indeed had this one.

I was looking for the best speaker for my Peavey 6505, 4x12 I tried all I saw: mesa recto, brunetti, krank, peavey ..
for me one who most respected the receiver, ie keeping the same type of sound was the mesa and Diezel.
I had a marshall 1960a before the mesa sounds Extremely good, very precise, sharp, but very warm and round.
Diezel on him is very precise, a bit less sharp but not as warm and round the mesa and thus sounds slightly more 'modern' to me.
My choice fell on the Diezel who has more 'character' that the mesa since we do not find it in every mag.
the mesa being over-used by metal bands, I wanted something less common.
the Diezel sounds really well with my 6505, the lead sound is greatly enhanced by its precision, definition of notes ..
cons by the clean sound was better with the marshall.

Then the cabinet itself is of very high quality finish of sick, extremely clean no fault of the inverse marshall. Tolex very thick, protects aluminum angles, superb .. was within the same, it is even painted in black, large braided son connected to hp, that's good. it exists only pan right, slightly inclined inwards to let the sound mounted.
small snag it rolls poorly, small wheels that often clog a tower Castorama and the problem will be solved.

purchased for 750th OCCAZ I can only put 10, given the quality, price, which is 1200th of nine so I really got lucky, except wheels and the worry clear worse, I can not penalized by having the sound qualities lead and it offers aesthetic, mine is black but I would have preferred gray.

4x12 I think the best for now (not tried or Bogner Fryette but these brands are not really my style .. ds to see)