< Tous les avis Novation Impulse 61

« Fantastic controls, not-so-great quality keyboard. »

Published on 09/28/19 at 16:24
Value For Money : Correct
Audience: Anyone
This was purchased at a time when I needed a new keyboard and also lacked other controllers for DAW and VSTs parameters and thought I would need these controls. I was initially OK with the keybed, but later regretted the purchase as it didn't seem to be of very good quality (as compared to other pro keyboards & synths). I also initially had problems with the driver & set-up software, meaning …its not quite so user-friendly if you're NOT using Ableton. It does a good job for playing synth and organ parts, but I do wish now that I had gotten the Novation SL Mk II just for better keybed.