Roland MKB-300
Niels Willemse Niels Willemse

« Best keybed in my opinion »

Published on 10/17/20 at 00:30
Audience: Advanced Users
I am old school and like the old vintage synthesizers and midi controllers. I came across the MK-300 years ago and bought it, to be used with the Muse Research Receptor and was pleased with them until my Receptor couldn't work with my pc and sold the Receptor but kept the MKB, to be sold later with some sound modules.

After having several modern midi keyboards, i was fed up and searched for the MKB-300 and found one and its now my ultimate keyboard. It has 4 midi outputs, so you can connect as much midi devices as you like.

But the most important thing is that the keys feel like a piano but don't play like that.
The first time i had one is 7 years ago.

Right now it is not set up because renovation in the neighborhood is going to take place and i don't want it to be damaged.

Images linked to this review

• photo