Pigtronix launches Pigtronix Power
Pigtronix is now shipping its multi-voltage power supply, the Pigtronix Power.
Pigtronix Power is described as a robust analog power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others to prevent crosstalk or unwanted noise.
Features & specs include:
- 2x 9V outlets @ 100mA
- 2x variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 100mA
- 2x high current variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 300mA
- 2x high current 18V @ 300mA
- Switchable for 115V or 230V wall voltage
- Short Circuit Protection
- Courtesy AC outlet
Dimensions: 8 5/8" x 3 ¼" x 1 5/8"
Weight: 2lb, 7.3oz
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 12" cable
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 24" cable
- 2pcs of Daisy chain w/ 5x 2.1mm connector
- 1pcs IEC wall plug
MSRP is $299.99. More details available at Pigtronix.com/products/pigpower/
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender releases The Edge Deluxe amp & Stratocaster Fender has released The Edge Signature Stratocaster and The Edge Deluxe amplifier, both part of the brand's signature series collection.
- Seymour Duncan introduce Jeff Loomis Blackouts Seymour Duncan introduce the Jeff Loomis Blackouts, a signature set of dynamic active pickups.
- Railhammer releases Billy Corgan Signature pickups Railhammer presents the Billy Corgan Signature pickups, a series of two different pickup models (neck and bridge) for electric guitars.