Pigtronix launches Pigtronix Power
Pigtronix is now shipping its multi-voltage power supply, the Pigtronix Power.
Pigtronix Power is described as a robust analog power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others to prevent crosstalk or unwanted noise.
Features & specs include:
- 2x 9V outlets @ 100mA
- 2x variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 100mA
- 2x high current variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 300mA
- 2x high current 18V @ 300mA
- Switchable for 115V or 230V wall voltage
- Short Circuit Protection
- Courtesy AC outlet
Dimensions: 8 5/8" x 3 ¼" x 1 5/8"
Weight: 2lb, 7.3oz
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 12" cable
- 5pcs of 2.1mm connector 24" cable
- 2pcs of Daisy chain w/ 5x 2.1mm connector
- 1pcs IEC wall plug
MSRP is $299.99. More details available at Pigtronix.com/products/pigpower/
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.