Fender BG-29
moixjj moixjj
Publié le 06/16/06 à 04:55
Acoustic bass made in Korea, short handle enjoyable classic (20 frets), safe and reliable hardware, trs good Fishman "Classic 4" with 4 levels of rglage (volume, bass, treble, brightness). The body is not too fat, lgrement bomb and makes this low trs enjoyable play. The violin is beautiful and well thought trs. Finally, the color black is beautiful.
In short, we are dealing with a beautiful instrument and trs jolly well screwed. I prfre sleeves 24 frets but it's personal. As the price is right I will put all the little paintings because it's worth it.

The handle is enjoyable, good ergonomics is trs, the violin is caring ... and then it sounds the thunder of God in pure acoustic. A marvel and I PSE expressions.
The electronic is the height but the real fun of this instrument is to play "dry". To feel all the quality of electronics, you have to play on a acoustic amp is the same if not much fun that when you plug in a fun acoustic guitar on a normal amp. Beware the feedback. But the guitar has nothing to do.

To return the sound, then, is the great class. This should lower all the styles that can accommodate an acoustic bass, so jazz to rock to the Tyrolean Youtz and Cajun roots well.
The electronic is fine and well rpond trs. The brightness allows the bass to sound beautiful fawn. Fishman did not quip this bass pickups moldy, they are reputable Gaux them.
The again, I put all full of paintings.

As everyone has understood, the end of this notice, I fell in love with this bass. This is an excellent choice to do and I would do the same.
I personally no longer uses it too. I had bought for a project that fell acoustic water. I use it to exercise myself but I will sell the first one that promises to Offir deuxime a life.
This bass excels in style and offers an unbeatable price-quality ratio.