Ibanez V70CE
Ibanez V70CE
cyrou120689 cyrou120689
Publié le 05/08/07 à 06:00
It is a guiatre manufactures in China
20 frets, Ibanez Piezo Pickup and Preamp Ibanez AEQ200
the body and neck are mahogany

The handle slides well, enjoyable.
because of its pan Access in acute stroke is aisbr trs /> It is not heavy you all, has an aesthetic form, a form of dreadnoughht what!
The sound is good, I play with ropes Martins and the sound is great for the price, the original strings are not bad too!

I play mostly rock, blues, pop-rock, before I used a Jim Harley 15 watts, an electro amp, the sound is clear, precise, micro are quite good for the price of the beast, I l 'is also used on my roland cube-30 and I can do a lot of impact okay with a good sound thanks to micro rather good!
But it's also fun to play with no amp!
For bars, we must be precise!

I use it for a year now. I love this guitar because it is mild and are suitable for, just ready all the styles I play (blues, rock, pop rock).
I bought 190 euros, and with so much money I do it again right away that choice, it's really cheap for a guitar with which one can play with amp sounds clear, and both play without amp getting a good sound.