Agrandir
Seagull MJM6 CW GT Quantum II
yu chiang yu chiang
Publié le 12/09/05 à 14:17
CHARACTERISTICS:

Table with solid cedar finish lustrbr />
Bottom and mahogany wicker covers

Mahogany

Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood

Nut and nut head in Tusq bridge compensbr />
Finish: Semi-lustrbr />
Micro: Quantum II

Made in Canada

Perfect it is above all the styles (except the extreme ...). The Access in Aiges is correct for an acoustic and we toil not plated in a fa 1er.D a very reasonable weight I like to play a lot of picking and blues but good chaquin style! because it is very versatile.

What sound! I used a Dreadnought montana and is more powerful! As I said, perfect for picking or blues, but it is very polyvalente.j confess that I played on an acoustic amp but not saturated and it makes really very good even if an amp sound good on the performance mieux.les mediums predominate on the guitar but the bass and Aiges omissions are not made to form a very harmonious.

I use it for a little less than a month and it is improving day by day! + The versatility tout.le his sound quality price ratio is incredible (769) and I do it again this choice again in a seconds.