Yamaha FGX412C
Yamaha FGX412C
Cuki79 Cuki79

«  Super guitar »

Publié le 01/03/11 à 10:24
It is a guitar made in Taiwan

Dreanought could not be more classic with a piezo from home. This is my first folk

it ten years and I love him as the first day. I have a baby taylor for short trips but it remains my main guitar.

NB: This is a tank. She has known everything: skiing, beach, rainy music festivals. It is indestructible.

Simple and balanced. I know too many guitar at that time had the same value for money.

NB: electro sound is very balanced and effective eq. I offered a Fishman Aura (yes it is in the database Fishman alongside Martin and co ...) and amplified it sounds great (I have a good amp too:).

10 years: nothing to say. It happens to try other guitars in others or in stores but I never really found him to replace ...

Once I came across an old Takamine jumbo OCCAZ which impressed me ... But I did not find this feeling eventually even on another version of this Takamine. In general, I think it attaches easily to a folk so sentimental, suddenly ...

It does not sound good and divinely hear the difference when someone shows up with a "monster" but that "my" guitar. Say it as if it had shaped my ear ... A strength is that sound I'm looking in the other instrument, my sound.

I think it's just a great guitar for beginners and that ultimately keeps all his life.