B-band UST+ AST+ A2
B-band UST+ AST+ A2
Day after day Day after day
Publié le 10/11/09 à 09:06
Torque sensors prampli A2.2 + (it - say one with contrl volume and mix in the rose).

A sensor under the saddle (UST) and al under the bridge (AST)

It is important for me to talk torque sensor-prampli. Some sensors, according pramplis assistants, are more or less utiliss. In the same Manir pramplis are some very powerful but dun cot ter quality sensor will be the tent dincriminer prampli.
This couples the Semle be among the best pairs which we might find on the walk.
The user is very simple, it RULES volume and mixing between two sources (the mixer to switch its 100% Tax dun sound 50% UST and AST 50%, not 100% possible AST) .

The sound is always relative caricatural loriginal; It sagit not truly possible sound acoustic guitar but cest well reproduced. Lquilibre between registries medium rather severe-acute-compliance is. The dynamics is transcribed.
The highs are less scintillating than the piezos.
However Latakia strings (especially the bass) dlivre boardy typical dune sound amplification via a sensor under the saddle (piezo or not).

A good System. Do not release to me of being for a more versatile electro.
If you have a good acoustic guitar, made the team of this system to your acoustic gigs and your recording studio (a condenser microphone in front + direct) and you will not be due.

EDIT: After a few months I notice utlisation enough rcurrents problem of balance between the 6-string acoustic ... intermittent failures, a fluctuating output volume. I pass the note 9 6. A system that still unreliable. I was chatting with a luthier rcement who no longer wanted to work on the B-band and I'm beginning to understand. For my part, I think even disassemble this system in my Larrive and keep just fine for its acoustics.
For the electro I trust my Takamine, it's reliable and efficient ...