Fishman Neo-D Magnetic Soundhole Pickup
Fishman Neo-D Magnetic Soundhole Pickup
harald11 harald11
Publié le 01/03/10 à 04:06
I bought this mic on Ebay a few years ago for a small fee (in the 30 euro if I remember correctly) and I've forgotten in a drawer, btement ..
I found this week rummaging through my stuff and I DCID try, without much hope ..
Slap! the sound is better than the fishman 4 which team my electro-acoustic (well, it's not an accomplishment, okay ..) Even more natural, less aggressive, relatively balanced just a little too low, but can be corrected very easily ..

Sr Although the output level is quite low, but with a little basic prampli, rgl the problem is (in my case, a Behringer MIC200 ..) All in my AER Compact 60 , the result is convincing, it's really the sound of the guitar that comes out of the amp.

The installation is very simple and not traumatic for the instrument, inconvnient what are the 4 meters of cable to dangle the guitar .. It is true that a removable jack and t welcome ..

I can not make any comparison with other microphones of this kind, not the one that s owner ..

It is now mounted on my old craviola Giannini, who could thus become my main guitar for recording my modest chansonettes ..