[NAMM] Behringer Truth B1031A
Behringer introduced the Truth B1031A 2-way active studio monitor.
$ 189.99 USD
- Linear studio monitor with true active design
- Class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 100 W for LF / 50 W for HF
- Ferrofluid-cooled 1" dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 8" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to advanced wave guide technology
- Crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to acoustic conditions
- Controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- "Planet Earth" power supply for flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors
$ 189.99 USD
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] beyerdynamic MC 900 Series beyerdynamic announced two new variations as part of the “MC 900” series of studio microphones.
- [NAMM] Fostex FM-4 Mixer Fostex has added the FM-4 4-channel mixer to its new line-up of professional portable mixers already consisting of the FM-3 launched in late 2009.
- [NAMM] SM Pro Audio DiDock Live The new DiDock Live is designed to let users mix external signals with the iPod audio stream and set mix levels for the combined signals independently at the master and headphone outputs.