[Musikmesse] KRK Rockit RP10-3
The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field 3-way monitor system.
- True 3-Way Design designed to enable the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver.
- The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
- Mid-Field - The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle
- Front-firing Port
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling
- Glass Aramid Composite designed to create rigid Woofer and Midrange cones.
- KRK Tri-Amp a triple amplification system designed to provide power for each driver.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Connectivity - The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, andÂ¼" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
Go to KRK Systems for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Boss Micro BR BR-80 Boss announces the MICRO BR BR-80 Digital Recorder, an updated version of the MICRO BR multi-track recorder.
- [Musikmesse] Alesis MicTube Solo & Duo Preamps Alesis introduces MicTube Solo and MicTube Duo microphone preamplifiers at the Frankfurt Musikmesse show, Hall 5.1 Stand #B45, from April 6-9 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- [Musikmesse] SPL NEOS SPL releases a new mixer and/or summing box, NEOS.