Peavey introduces the new MediaMatrix nWall 2.0, a surface-mount audio interface panel that converts audio from analog to a digital stream that can be routed via CobraNet right at the panel.
The nWall 2.0 offers analog-to-digital audio conversion and transport for MediaMatrix. By converting two balanced XLR inputs and two 1/8” inputs into a digital audio stream at the panel, the nWall 2.0 is designed to reduce buzz, hum, ground loops and other cable issues, eliminates the need for isolation and impedance matching interfaces, and replaces long analog cable runs with a single CAT5e UTP cable.
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- Mic/line selectable gain
- Three-step rotary switch on front panel allows quick source setup at the wall panel
- Two unbalanced TRS 1/8” (3.5mm) mini jack inputs, summed mono for PC and Aux
- CobraNet audio transport via switched network and RJ45
- Crimp connectors
- Electronic patching -using MediaMatrix NWare any number of nWall panels can be patched to any number of NION processors
- Analog to Digital conversion at the wall panel designed to reduce problems with buzz, hum, ground loops and other cable issues
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.