Peavey MediaMatrix nWall 2.0
Peavey introduces the new MediaMatrix nWall 2.0, a surface-mount audio interface panel that converts audio from analog to a digital stream that can be routed via CobraNet right at the panel.
The nWall 2.0 offers analog-to-digital audio conversion and transport for MediaMatrix. By converting two balanced XLR inputs and two 1/8” inputs into a digital audio stream at the panel, the nWall 2.0 is designed to reduce buzz, hum, ground loops and other cable issues, eliminates the need for isolation and impedance matching interfaces, and replaces long analog cable runs with a single CAT5e UTP cable.
- Two balanced XLR inputs
- Mic/line selectable gain
- Three-step rotary switch on front panel allows quick source setup at the wall panel
- Two unbalanced TRS 1/8” (3.5mm) mini jack inputs, summed mono for PC and Aux
- CobraNet audio transport via switched network and RJ45
- Crimp connectors
- Electronic patching -using MediaMatrix NWare any number of nWall panels can be patched to any number of NION processors
- Analog to Digital conversion at the wall panel designed to reduce problems with buzz, hum, ground loops and other cable issues
Viewers of this article also read...
- Optimize Your Reverberant Space for the Best Possible Sound There's nothing like the sound of real reverb, such as what you hear in a cathedral or symphonic hall. That's because reverb is made up of a virtually infinite number of waves bouncing around within a space, with ever-changing decay times and frequency responses. For a digital reverb to synthesize this level of complexity is a daunting task, but the quality and realism of digital reverb continues to improve.
- Moog MF-108M Cluster Flux The Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux is an analog BBD based chorus flanger with Tap Tempo modulation for guitar players, and MIDI control for keyboardists, recording, etc.
- Cerwin Vega XD3 Cerwin-Vega announces the new XD3 Powered Desktop Speaker.