ValhallaRoom Updated to v1.0.9
Valhalla has updated ValhallaRoom to version 1.0.9, which adds a new Dark reverb mode called Sulaco.
- New reverb mode: Sulaco:
- Dark, somewhat sparser than other reverb modes, with lush modulation.
- Wide range of control over Late Size, to dial in tight rooms, huge spaces, and all sorts of things in between.
- Tighter stereo image than other VRoom modes, with Late Cross controlling the initial spread of energy between channels.
- Pro Tools bug fixes:
- The plug-in now shows up in the Reverb category, as opposed to Other.
- The short name displayed in the insert/send window is "VRoom" as opposed to "Valh.".
- Fixed bug with early modulation in Dark modes, where a "pinging" sound could be heard with certain settings.
- Fixed bug related to interaction between short predelay settings and high Early Mod Depth settings.
- The MIX control is now smoothed, for improved automation on sends.
Viewers of this article also read...
- U-He Diva Berlin-based developer u-he (Urs Heckmann) has now released a public beta of their new synth Diva, and a special introductory price.
- Ueberschall Elastik Inspire Series - Rock This new release features 3.4 GB and 1350 licks and loops consisting of 4 bar and 8 bar.
- Prime Loops Announce Mega Freak Beatz Taking influence from Deadmau5, Skrillex, Major Lazer and Boys Noize comes Mega Freak Beatz - a collection of freaky electronic drum loops for Electro, Dubstep, House and more.