Overloud Breverb 2
Overloud has released Breverb 2, a new version of its reverberation plug-in.
Breverb 2 is composed of 7 different reverberation units into a single plug-in. Breverb 2 offers 50 new ambient spaces and 270 presets.
New features at a glance:
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for various applications: from mixing to post-production or from classic to modern tones.
- 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- 270 factory presets.
- EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Non-linear section to shape your reverberation.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro without glitches or dropouts, according to Overloud.
Pricing & Availability:
$269 / €199. Breverb 2 is available at an introductory price of $199 / €149 until November 13th, 2011.
Breverb 2 is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Steinberg Sequel 3 Special Steinberg and Yamaha Music Europe today announced a combined sales campaign for the guitar player.
- NI Komplete Audio 6 Special Offer Native Instruments today launched a time-limited special offer for its acclaimed Komplete Audio 6 interface.
- Longcat Audio AudioStage 1.3 Longcat Audio Technologies has announced today the 1.3 update of AudioStage, their 3D audio authoring and mixing software.