Studiodevices has released a new reverb plug-in for Windows VST.
The VLX-1 was modeled after a 9.5-inch reverberation unit produced in the late 80s and early 90s for small studios
with limited budget. The VLX-1 is a mono-to-stereo reverb and features the same sound of the original unit using convolution processing.
- 2 reverb types with 16 reverb lengths each (192 Effects).
- Reverberation times from 100 ms to 50 seconds.
- PreDelay parameter.
- High frequency roll-off parameter.
- Sound of the 80s and 90s.
- Modeled after the original device using convolution processing.
- Plug-In Interface: Windows VST 32-Bit, via Jbridge or VST-Bridge also 64 Bit
- System requirements: dual-core CPU, 270 MB of harddisc space
Pricing & Availability:
Studiodevices VLX-1 is available via www.studiodevices.com and costs 25 Euro.