REFLECT goes Surround and VST 3
Virsyn announces the release of REFLECT 1.3.
REFLECT is an algorithmic reverberation plugin which combines the flexibility
of vintage algorithmic reverbs with the sonic quality of convolution based reverbs.
The new version 1.3 is a true surround reverb modelling multichannel early reflections
and decorrelated reverb tails for a realistic spatial emulation.
REFLECT is now compatible to the new VST3 standard - the next major revision of Steinbergs Virtual Studio Technology.
The VST3 version allows for arbitrary input/output channel configurations up to 10.2 Surround.
Please note that the VST3 standard is brand new. You have to update your Cubase/Nuendo to the latest version 4.1.2 or later to make use of it.
- True Surround reverb
- VST3: all configurations up to 12 channels including 5.1 / 7.1
- AudioUnit: mono/stereo/5.1 => mono/stereo/5.1
- RTAS: mono/stereo/5.1/7.1 => mono/stereo/5.1/7.1
- import of surround impulse responses.
- Surround reverb programs.
- VST3 compatibility.
- Wavelab 6 working now.
- Mac/Digital Performer: Settings no longer reset on bounce to disk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bolder Sounds Tibetan Singing Bowls Bolder Sounds has released their Tibetan Singing Bowls sample collection for Apple Logic Pro ESX 24 & NI Kontakt 2.
- Sheet Music Without Paper Dutch company Leoné MusicReader has launched its innovative sheet music software called MusicReader to the worldwide public.
- Schwa releases Olga v1.0 for Windows Schwa has released Olga, a new virtual analog synthesizer, initially for Windows VST.