Allen & Heath GS-R24
Allen & Heath has published new information regarding its GS-R24 console.
GSR-24 is designed to combine "refined analogue quality with a choice of analogue or Firewire / ADAT interface modules and MIDI control for your chosen Digital Audio Workstation or recording device," according to A&H. Two versions are available: GSR-24 with non-motorised faders GSR-24M with motorised faders.
The original concept for the GSR-24 was for a larger version of the ZED-R16 with similar routing philosophy, pre-amps and EQ. Interaction with recording musicians and engineers has resulted in new features being added – a full width meterbridge for example, optional interface cards and more flexibility in workflow setup, the company says. The GSR-24 features analogue design, flexible usability, control and integration with digital workstations – and with a removed interface card it can be future-proofed against fast-moving technology, helping it to gain the status of a true modern classic, A&H assures.
• 24 mic/line input pre-amps
• 24 channels of 4 band EQ with fully parametric mids
• Choice of analogue or Firewire / ADAT interface modules
• 2 dual stereo inputs with EQ
• 2 additional valve inputs
• 6 auxes
• 4 subgroups
• Main Stereo + Mono bus
• PFL, AFL + Solo in Place
• MIDI control
• 5.1 surround monitoring
• Integral meterbridge
• Separate linear power supply
For more details, visit www.allen-heath.com/uk/gs-r24.asp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SM Pro Audio MPatch 2.1 Available SM Pro Audio, manufacturers of music and audio equipment, announced the arrival of the MPatch 2.1 Passive Volume Control/Monitor Switcher in retail stores across the U.S.A., Canada and Europe.
- Toft Audio Designs ATB-08 Toft Audio Designs presents the latest model of Toft Audio Designs' ATB analog consoles, the 8-channel ATB-08.
- Sound Skulptor MP573 Sound Skulptor havereleased an API Lunchbox-compatible mic preamp, the MP573.