Behringer Eurodesk MX2442A
Behringer Eurodesk MX2442A

Analog Mixer from Behringer belonging to the Eurodesk series.

Dependant2lazik Dependant2lazik
Publié le 12/14/09 à 12:58
For details my confrre it is loaded before me

We can no longer simply the behringer is indeed unfortunate for the PSU fMeasure (it said was pro). Otherwise mine DCON 6months since the tmoin pfl is constantly lit and the recording I have to activate the PFL of the runway so the sound comes into my sound card (not a routing problem), I cleaned Entirely disassemble, and verifies blinkered circuit boards to no avail so I concluded that the components are not all of good quality but dcevant foreseeable at this price range.

Quite agree with the fact that to have its equivalent on each track with the same eq, same microphone, same gain, bah not count on it. Otherwise the equalizer provides no masses, absolutely not specific on, your kind will have a knob forced it to turn it and the other will limit freewheel then forced to not do what we want .
on the other hand for breath, oh! What pleasant surprise is not nickel, not more but for the range of product and component that is corect.

I use it for 2 years for studio and live, I have a small mackie which speaks for itself and I have test dozens of different consoles of good qualities. C'tait a whim for my part I had a little money and want to buy a big console first and then see what is worth, it was a mistake on it is impressive, but keep as much your money and buy something better quality later. Be patient! choose the quality.