- Is the rack?
- How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
* 1 XENYX Mic Preamp
* 2-band EQ "British" neo-classical over Peak LEDs on mono channel
* Main mix outputs over headphones and CD / tape separated
* CD / tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix
- What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)?
1 XLR + jack with preamp so
2 lines separate stereo jack.
Main Out L / R headphone jack more (the only stereo jack of the table).
- The parametric equalizer is it?
- The effects section is it integrated? ...
Very small mixer, practical, not very strong at the knobs, however, or so, 7 / 10.
- The general configuration is it simple?
Easier, there's not.
- The usual functions are they easily accessible?
well, it's a bit cramped, but we cope as we can.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Behringer what "this button does this" point, must be said that is enough.
7 / 10 for the narrowness. (Would there were more space through the same knobs on a table of this size I think ...)
- The console is transparent?
Online, yeah not bad, I would not say transparent but ... I'm surprised, possessing a XENYX 802, I find her older sister more colors.
To be honest, I used this mixer to manage the sound of my sound card to my Yamaha HS50M.
Good on the other hand with the first tranche is a preamp and Equal forget ^ ^.
- Introduced she breath?
Yes, many of the first tranche, the rest is more or less clean.
- The equalizer is effective? ...
Can we really judge an equalizer on which we can not control the medium? ...
Clear: within reason, Yeah, do not compare to the stuff on its quality.
Noisy: it is not annoying, they are only signs, not the great bell ...
Equal ... a zapper.
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The size and price are the two advantages of this mixer.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
A few yeah.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
It all depends on the use: To a microphone, and lines on it, certainly not, but for my current use (mixer to manage my monitor speakers) .. yeah.