Behringer Xenyx 502
Behringer Xenyx 502

Analog Mixer from Behringer belonging to the Xenyx series.

koalapower koalapower
Published on 07/09/07 at 19:17
I start my opinion 7 months later.

- Is the rack?

- How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
* 1 XENYX Mic Preamp
* 2-band EQ "British" neo-classical over Peak LEDs on mono channel
* Main mix outputs over headphones and CD / tape separated
* CD / tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix

- What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)?
1 XLR + jack with preamp so
2 lines separate stereo jack.
Main Out L / R headphone jack more (the only stereo jack of the table).

- The parametric equalizer is it?

- The effects section is it integrated? ...
Either.

Very small mixer, practical, not very strong at the knobs, however, or so, 7 / 10.

- The general configuration is it simple?
Easier, there's not.

- The usual functions are they easily accessible?
well, it's a bit cramped, but we cope as we can.

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Behringer what "this button does this" point, must be said that is enough.

7 / 10 for the narrowness. (Would there were more space through the same knobs on a table of this size I think ...)

- The console is transparent?
Online, yeah not bad, I would not say transparent but ... I'm surprised, possessing a XENYX 802, I find her older sister more colors.
To be honest, I used this mixer to manage the sound of my sound card to my Yamaha HS50M.
Good on the other hand with the first tranche is a preamp and Equal forget ^ ^.

- Introduced she breath?
Yes, many of the first tranche, the rest is more or less clean.

- The equalizer is effective? ...
Can we really judge an equalizer on which we can not control the medium? ...

Clear: within reason, Yeah, do not compare to the stuff on its quality.
Noisy: it is not annoying, they are only signs, not the great bell ...
Equal ... a zapper.

- How long have you use it?
Seven months

- What is so special that you like most and least?
The size and price are the two advantages of this mixer.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
A few yeah.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
Very good.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
It all depends on the use: To a microphone, and lines on it, certainly not, but for my current use (mixer to manage my monitor speakers) .. yeah.