Mackie SR 32.4 VLZ Pro
Mackie SR 32.4 VLZ Pro

Analog Mixer from Mackie belonging to the SR series.

aerato aerato
Publié le 12/12/06 à 05:07
32/4/2 with 2 stereo channels, 4 to 6 bus

I use it with other recent years.
It is a console goes everywhere, clean, equa are correct, well endowed with connectors and a very good value for money for the number of entries.

Although other tables more pointed, its size and possibiltées make a tool that I recommend. No disappointment. It is stable, robust and best product of this catégeorie Certainties.

Plain and simple, I tried everything with, scene, studio, did not spare many of transport and have used it in all configs possible. I, I keep it.

Bought used, I did not notice with

The sound a bit cold but quite dynamic, versatile blast acceptable price, preamps are very good.
The equalizer lack a little warmth and precision, although this category is hard to beat.

I have nearly 10 years and nothing has changed over by a knob For broken. if a person knows or find one? ...

I like its size, are performance and quality.