< Tous les avis Soundcraft Spirit FX 8

jahboy jahboy

«  Well »

Published on 02/09/14 at 05:05
see characteristic manufacturer

Used for 3 years, connected via a master audio firewire 410 million to increase the number of XLR inputs.

I had done a lot of research at the time and what motivated my purchase is the quality of the preamps that sound great.
They add some warmth to the sound and good dynamic
No breath, unless of course push the gain and volume a bit much.
Also bought because it was a true 8 votes with 8 XLR inputs unlike other models who claim 8 tracks.
The EQ is very effective.
The table is fairly light on the door on which is definitely a plus for those who want to move often.
Nevertheless we feel the quality, the knobs are robust.

Cons:
- I liked the race fader is a little more resistant to the touch but it's personal.
- The transformer whose connection cable is not terrible.S 'there game (people walking on the transformer at a concert ...), the table may turn off suddenly.
There's still way to make something to secure it

I do not talk too little used because of the effects, but when I've used I found the quality excellent and clear enough reverb settings.
Only the implementation of the reverb itself was complicated, and the manual would have been helpful.

In my opinion, a very good restaurant for sound in a small group through multi and équalo or to make home studio.
excellent value for bargain price but it is rare.