Soundcraft LX7ii 32
Soundcraft LX7ii 32

Analog Mixer from Soundcraft belonging to the LX7ii series.

century_child_2002 century_child_2002
Publié le 01/01/07 à 03:22
32 mono channels: XLR, TRS, direct output for multitrack recording (24 direct outputs for 32 tracks), and insert jack
Stereo 2: TRS
6 For which 4 pre / post and 2 post: TRS
Four subgroups: TRS
2 Stereo FX returns: TRS
1 Stereo RCA between (with switch + rglage volume, master output if no active function)
3 master outputs: Stereo + Mono Output XLR
1 Stereo output: 2 jack for monitoring speakers
1 headphone Jack: 6.35mm
Between a micro Talking: faade or return to

Equalizer semi-paramtrique and the pramplis who trs good job coming from the GB30.

The only regret is the absence of insert (XLR would t better ...) on the master output for Mono and often groups.

Power phantme assignable group of 4 channels, I wish being individual ...

Very easy learn, easy to use manual Necessary for those not really familiar with the mixers

The GB30 pramplis the show no less perceptible breath to push the bottom with a gain of poor quality connections ... they are quasiement transparent, but I'm not a tiny British coloration (low m dium, and mdiums Submitted mdiums up well, bass and treble soft and round), to love (I prfre the sound of my little Yamaha MG16 / 4, bass and treble dry, well-pr feels "lightweight hollow" in the spectrum of mdiums)

It's been around 6 months that I owns and I'm happy (1000th drop in 6 months )

Trs is a console-friendly, mixed, we may as well use that faade for returns.

I chose this table in this price range because there are not many who possdent direct outputs to the multitrack recording (direct-to-disk), really convenient. So a report that qualitprix worth.

Have one for what I do, the rest of the luxury, but for heavy use and daily, I would do this choice unless you find the same type but with Yamaha

PS: I do not know o AF found the price, but the official price, per our importer franais SCV, is 1990 euros, excluding taxes!