Analogue Solutions releases Nyborg-12
The new Analogue Solutions Nyborg-12 machine is an analog monosynth equipped with 2 oscillators and a SEM-style filter.
- 2 analog VCO with Tune, Octave, PW and FM modulations, manual pulse width, modulation source, Saw Out, Pulse Out and Sync
- VCF with high-pass, band-pass, low-pass, notch, variable notch as well as cutoff, resonance, modulation amount and source, MIDI modulation and resonance boost controls
- 2 ASR envelope generators with triggering LED
- LFO with speed and output mode controls (square, triangle, CV velocity, sample & hold)
- White noise generator
- Sub-oscillator (one octave down) based on the 1st oscillator
- Sample & Hold for random modulation effects
- 16-bit MIDI-to-CV converter with auxiliar CV2 controller output
- MIDI In and Thru
- Audio output
- Ext 1 and 2 (CV and Audio)
The Nyborg-12 is available for £599 excl. taxes. Wooden panels are available as an option, as well as rackmount ears (for two Nyborg-12 units). More info at analoguesolutions.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.