Analogue Solutions releases Nyborg-12
The new Analogue Solutions Nyborg-12 machine is an analog monosynth equipped with 2 oscillators and a SEM-style filter.
- 2 analog VCO with Tune, Octave, PW and FM modulations, manual pulse width, modulation source, Saw Out, Pulse Out and Sync
- VCF with high-pass, band-pass, low-pass, notch, variable notch as well as cutoff, resonance, modulation amount and source, MIDI modulation and resonance boost controls
- 2 ASR envelope generators with triggering LED
- LFO with speed and output mode controls (square, triangle, CV velocity, sample & hold)
- White noise generator
- Sub-oscillator (one octave down) based on the 1st oscillator
- Sample & Hold for random modulation effects
- 16-bit MIDI-to-CV converter with auxiliar CV2 controller output
- MIDI In and Thru
- Audio output
- Ext 1 and 2 (CV and Audio)
The Nyborg-12 is available for £599 excl. taxes. Wooden panels are available as an option, as well as rackmount ears (for two Nyborg-12 units). More info at analoguesolutions.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Synclavier updated to v3 Cameron Jones and Mitch Marcoulier decided to modernize in 2015 both the software and hardware parts of the iconic Synclavier workstation.
- V2 firmware for the KissBox CVToolbox KissBox has released a new firmware for the CVToolbox MIDI module.
- An editor plug-in for the Korg MS2000 Mystery Islands adds a new editor plug-in to its collection, this one is dedicated to the Korg MS2000 series synthesizers.